Adult Meditation Course
Meditation Classes starting May 7th!
Taught by Chopra Center Certified Meditation Instructor Judy Reynolds
Have you been listening to guided meditations and are ready for something deeper? Have you tried to meditate on and off for a while but never made it stick? Or are you just stressed out and had it with the distracted lifestyle?
Learn to Meditate with the Meet the Self Meditation Course.
In this 8 week course you will learn:
- solid meditation training and how to firmly establish your meditation practice
- the science behind meditation and debunk the myths
- ancient breathing techniques to aid sleep and enhance your focus (used by top Olympic athletes).
- the philosophy of mindfulness and how to bring it into all your daily encounters.
- how to get off “the Hamster Wheel” and start making choices in alignment with your purpose
- powerful physical exercises (including kinesthetics) for enhancing your energy level
- how to make sense of mantras, chants and chakras, and much more…
Plus, every class includes a group meditation. When you meditate in a group the benefits of meditation are multiplied.
Date: Thursdays, May 7-June 25, 2015
Time: 7 pm-8:15 pm
Place: Suite 323, 2510 Yonge St. (just N of Yonge & Eglinton)
Cost: $225 plus HST
To register email: email@example.com or call:416-884-9888
This class is taught with a secular focus and does not conflict with any family or religious beliefs. Meditation is a practical, life enhancing technique. For more information on meditation please check out my website at www.meettheself.com